PCBC Day School is a ministry of Park Cities Baptist Church that provides quality early childhood education and care for the community of Dallas and surrounding areas through a stimulating, loving Christian environment and a curriculum of active learning that nurtures the growth of the whole child. It is our purpose to prepare each child for the next level of learning and growing cognitively, emotionally, socially, physically and spiritually.
Our CORE VALUES
- We want to introduce God’s plan for the children, encouraging His values and character into their lives. (Jeremiah 29:11; John 3:16; 13:34)
- We value Christ as our focus by striving to ensure that He is always the center of everything we do and teach. (Matthew 6:33)
- We value the uniqueness of each child and encourage hands-on exploration, creativity and innovation using developmentally-appropriate curriculum. (Psalm 78:1-4; Psalm 127:3; Exodus 35:31-32, 35; Romans 12:6)
- We value formative discipline as a means for guiding and teaching that will build up a child’s self-worth, confidence, self-discipline and self-control. (Psalm 25:4-7; Proverbs 22:6)
- We value the health and safety of every child and strive to provide a loving and safe environment. (Isaiah 54:13; Psalm 55:22; Psalm 91:4)
- We value a child’s family as the most important part of their lives and parents as our partners in teaching. (Mark 10:9; Proverbs 17:6; Exodus 20:12; Psalm 127:3-5)
- We value on-going communication with the parents about their child’s experience at school. Each child is treated with discretion and confidentiality.
- We value the parents as an important part of the overall school success and encourage involvement in their child’s preschool experience.
- We value partnering with families by providing opportunities and resources to increase their knowledge of child development and parenting skills. (Genesis 18:19; Ephesians 6:4)
- We value our staff as professionals devoted to the development of young children.
- We value teamwork and the promotion of positive and edifying conversations and relationships. (Ephesians 4:29; 1 Timothy 4:12)
- We value our relationship to Park Cities Baptist Church and aspire to be loyal and respect those of authority. (Romans 13:1-3)